Growing up on a dairy farm, eggs have always been a big part of my morning meals. If I don’t get this extra protein, the rest of my days aren’t so easy… or as enjoyable. Eating healthy is key, ALWAYS. So let’s get started. If you need kitchen/ cooking supplies, affiliate link materials will be added throughout this post.
|1. Grease a small pan to medium heat, add butter to pan. |
2. Add onions and minced garlic to pan, sauté until soft.
3.Add milk, basil, salt, pepper, and garlic powder to beaten eggs and whisk until fully incorporated.
3. Remove from pan into a small dish. Set aside.
4. Grease pan, medium heat, add eggs.
5. Depending on the size of the pan you’re using, the cook time will vary. Use your better judgement, my small pan took about 5 mins on low to medium before I could fold it.
6. While eggs are undercooked, put 2-3 slices of chicken in the eggs. (I lay them flat).
7. Sprinkle Colby Jack on top of the chicken slices, leaving a little for the topping.
8. When the eggs are just about ready to fold, add your dish of onions and garlic, tomatoes and avocados. Get ready to fold.
9. Once folded, makes sure there is no more raw egg seeping out of the edges. I find it handy to give it a flip to the other side for a minute or so before I remove it onto my plate.
10. Remove from pan to plate, sprinkle top with the left over cheese.
11. Let Cool
|1 TBSP salted butter|
1 small white onion (or you could use 2 green onions and chop the ends for chive toppings optional)
Few springs of cilantro (optional for toppings)
2 garlic cloves, minced
2-3 TBSP Milk
1/4 tsp Basil
1/4 tsp salt or to taste
1/4 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp garlic powder
2 Eggs, beaten
1 pack Chicken deli sandwich meat
1/2 C Colby Jack shredded cheese
1/2 Roma Tomato diced
1/2 Avocado diced